With the recent Instagram update, which drastically crippled the automation market. Gramto was not left out of this and we’ve been working day and night to find a lasting solution.
And the result is Gramto v7.0 beta. A revamped automation system which works smarter and with a better success rate to deal with the current issues most of our users are currently facing.
What’s new in this Version?
Firstly, this update resolves the Feedback Required Challenge, as the system is smarter and performs an activity more like a human. This is still in the beta stage, and we hope to improve more on it in the coming days. Below is the complete changelog;
1. Merging of Automation Tools – We’ve merged the various automation tools into a single AUTOMATION module. These include;
– Auto Follow (MUTE function added)
– Auto Unfollow
– Auto DM (New Followers)
– Auto Like (Like Explore Feed added)
– Auto Like Comment (NEW)
– Auto View Stories (View Timeline Stories added)
– Auto Comment (COMING SOON)
– Auto Repost – (COMING SOON)
2. New and Improved API – The system now uses a machine learning pattern that knows when to pause and resume actions. And to detect Instagram blocks before they happen.
3. Major/Minor Bug fixes