This might sound a little sneaky, but have you ever needed to find out someone’s password to get into their Instagram account without their knowledge?
At first thought, you may feel like you shouldn’t even be thinking about that, but there are several reasons why one may need to poke an honest nose in another person’s Instagram business.
So how do you go about it? Is it even possible? Well, that’s what this article is all about.
If you’ve ever wondered or are still wondering if it’s possible to find out another person’s password on Instagram, the simple answer is YES, it’s very possible.
You can get to know a person’s Instagram password without their knowledge through three different methods.
One method is to make use of a spy app. Another is to “steal” the password from their gadget (tablet, phone or laptop) and the last is through social engineering (phishing).
It is important to note that each of these methods has its peculiarities, all of which will be duly discussed as you read along.
In this article, I’ll discuss three efficient apps that can be used to hack an Instagram account to get its password and also how to go about the other two methods.
You’ll also get to learn how to protect your account from hackers or anybody looking to gain access to it.
As earlier stated, finding out someone else’s Instagram password or logging into their account secretly could be an offense if done without a valid reason.
Bearing that in mind, I’ll be listing several reasons that may serve as a justification for looking through another person’s Instagram account.
I believe one or more of the following reasons is why you’re here to learn the tricks to hacking someone’s Instagram password. You are either;
- A parent that needs to monitor his/her child’s online activities for security reasons
- An employer that needs to find out employees’ online activities during work hours
- Just a regular guy or lady that needs to confirm if his/her partner’s cheating, Or
- Someone whose Instagram account has been hacked and needs to reclaim it.
If your reason for being here is none of those stated above, I do hope that it’s genuine and won’t get you into any kind of trouble whatsoever. That being said, let’s dive right into how to get another person’s Instagram password without their consent.
Instagram is a relatively secure platform and this may make it seemingly unhackable. Worry not, for I’m about to show you tricks to get the job done. The following are ways to gain access to a person’s Instagram password.
This is probably the easiest way to find out someone’s password without their knowledge. However, you’ll need to have access to the gadget (phone, tab, or PC) which the person uses to log into their Instagram account and have the password to unlock it.
It is equally important that the person lets Google autosave their password. Once all these are in place, getting the password is easy peasy. To find out the person’s Instagram password:
- Get the gadget and turn it on.
- Open google chrome. Tap/click on the three dots at the right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu displayed to you, Tap Settings
- Tap Passwords (if you’re using a PC tap Autofill, then tap Passwords).
- A list of different accounts whose password has been saved will be displayed. Look for Instagram and tap/click on it (if you’re using a PC, you don’t have to tap on it).
- Tap on the eye symbol/icon for the Instagram account.
- You’ll be required to input the gadget’s password for the Instagram password to be displayed. Type in the password and voila, you have the password to the person’s Instagram account.
There are several professional spy tools (apps) that are very efficient in finding out a person’s Instagram password. These tools are easy to use and can be used by anybody. Let’s have a look at them
This is one of the best tools to get into someone’s Instagram account and essentially steal their password. As long as the account is used on a smartphone, this app will get you in without any hassle.
A plus is that it can monitor every other thing on the target phone, so it’s an all-in-one app. It’s mostly used by parents, employers, and partners to monitor their kids, employees, and spouse’s activities respectively.
To figure out the Instagram password, you’ll need to use the keylogger feature of the app. The keylogger is designed to capture every keystroke typed in the target device.
A good thing about the app is that it works in stealth mode, meaning that the user of the target phone won’t be able to discover or find the KidsGuard App. It also works perfectly well with both android and iOS – how sweet! Now let’s understand how to use the app.
- Visit KidsGuard official website to sign up for an account. You’ll be required to enter your email and a password of your choice.
- An email will be sent to you to verify your account. Click the link in the email for verification of your account.
- Configure the account: this is done by downloading the KidsGuard APK file on the target phone through Cleveguard.net. After installation is complete, open the app and login with the credentials used earlier (your registration email and password). Then grant data access to the app
- To figure out the password, visit your KidsGuard dashboard through a web browser. Tap Keylogger. This will show you all the keystrokes that have been typed on the target device, including the Instagram password.
One very beautiful thing about mSpy is that it can be used to monitor activities on all devices – android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and even computers.
It can monitor messages, call history, browsing history, videos, and images. Also, just like KidsGuard, it operates on stealth mode so it can’t be detected by the owner of the device. To figure the target user’s Instagram password, you’d need to use its keylogger feature.
- Visit mSpy official website to sign up for an account. Enter your email and a password (make sure it’s strong) of your choice.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link in the email sent to you.
- Configure the account: this is done by downloading the mSpy APK file on the target phone. After installation is complete, open the app and login with the credentials used earlier (your registration email and password). Then grant data access to the app
- To figure out the password, visit your mSpy dashboard through a web browser. Tap Keylogger. This will show you all the keystrokes that have been typed on the target device, including the Instagram password.
CocoSpy is another useful tool when it comes to monitoring activities on an android phone. With this app, you can monitor and store call logs, messages, contacts and as you might have guessed, Instagram data.
Its mode of operation is a little bit different from that of mSpy and KidsGuard but it’s also very easy to use. I’ll take you through the process shortly.
- Using a web browser of your choice, visit www.cocospy.com.
- Tap Sign Up Now and enter your email and a strong password of your choice.
- Once you’ve been logged into the account you just created, a setup wizard that’ll walk you through the setup process for CocoSpy on your phone will be displayed. Enter a name to identify your target phone, then select the target phone’s OS, and lastly, select the android option.
- Go to settings on the target phone, tap Lock screen and security, then enable Unknown Sources. then tap OK.
- Go back to Settings and tap Google, then tap Security, then Google Play Protect. Disable Scan device for security threats and also Improve harmful app detection.
- On the target device, visit trackpro.vip to download CocoSpy app. Look for the AP in the Notifications pop-up window or check the Download folder. Tap on Install. When the installation is complete, tap Open to start the app.
- Follow the setup wizard to complete the settings on the phone. Make sure to allow all permission requests. By so doing, the app can be hidden on the target phone, while it works in stealth mode.
- Dial 001 to evoke the app.
- Get back to your computer or phone to complete the setup process. This will redirect the setup wizard page to the control panel dashboard.
- From the dashboard, you can sync all data from the target phone. However, if the target phone is off or not connected to the internet, you will be unable to sync new data from it.
Social engineering is a technique used to manipulate a person to release their confidential information unknowingly.
One of the social engineering methods is phishing. Phishing is often used to acquire people’s information that will otherwise not have been revealed, such as passwords, credit card information, and the likes of it.
However, it is worthy of note that phishing is a crime that is punishable by law. This means that it should only be used for honorable reasons such as protecting your loved ones.
Although this method is free and keeps you invisible, it requires you to have some technical knowledge of some coding languages.
You need to create a false Instagram login page, direct your target to it, and have the credentials sent to you when they input their login details.
If you do not know how to do this yourself, it is advisable to use any of the other two methods or get someone to set this up for you.
Just like you’re looking for ways to gain access to someone’s Instagram account, someone somewhere might want to gain access to yours too.
Although you have good intentions and honorable reasons for your actions, the person targeting your account may have devilish motives. So, how do you protect yourself from them? Here are some simple steps to take to ensure the safety of your account;
- Be careful with who you give access to your phone: if every Tom, Dick, and Harry can gain access to your phone, then you’re at a higher risk of being hacked. This is because spyware can easily be installed on your phone without your knowledge. They can also get passwords you’ve saved on Google or worse, change the password and log in with another device.
- Avoid Connecting Your Phone To Public Wi-Fi: as ridiculous as this may sound, connecting your phone to public wifi is probably one of the easiest ways to expose your phone to hackers. Hackers often set up hotspots with which they tempt people, once they’re connected, they can get the person’s data with just a few clicks. If you must use public wi-fi, then protect yourself by;
- Activating two-factor authentication on your account
- Not sharing or accepting files with public wi-fi.
- Masking your IP address
- Have a Strong Password That’s Easy For You To Recall: the strength of the password, as well as its ease of recall, are both important to protect your account. When you can easily remember your password, you do not have to autosave it, hence no one can steal it even if they have access to your phone. You can also use a password manager to keep track of your passwords if you’re unsure of your ability to always recall them.
- Activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA): this will enable you to confirm that the person trying to access your account is true “you”. The account is protected by a strong password and a second confirmation step where you have to verify the sign-in attempt. So if someone else is trying to access your account, he won’t be able to go further after entering your password.